torsdag den 10. april 2014

LBC: What's Next On Your Lolita Wishlist?

Ooh~ I love dream topics! This week in the Lolita Blog Carnival tent we all get to fantasize a little bit about what we would like to buy next, if we had the cold cash 
(or the will to keep our wallet in our pockets until we'd saved up and hunted down that perfect piece)

I'm currently sitting in the dark of that antiquated little cabin that is my home, budgetting with trembling fingers on an online calculator, to figure out if I can afford to purchase this beautiful piece by Baby, The Stars Shine Bright!


The print is called "Memories of my First Soirée", and is jawdroppingly, deliciously gorgeous! I can almost hear the piano playing in the background and smell the overwhelming flowerscented perfume! (Even if I wouldn't wanna live in the Victorian era, a girl can always wear her dreams? That's one of the perks of Lolita for ya')

I love the unusual color combination. The pink and green is a lot more pronounced than you usually see when they're played up together. I think the clearly yellowish ivory might be a little difficult to coordinate, but I'll do my very best to make it work! Everything for a new dream piece, right?

If I don't succeed in acquiring this dress before it's gone, though, I'm the type that just jump on whatever I fall in love with. I think about it a lot first, but I don't hunt down a specific piece. My wishlist is long, and in Lolita, opportunities are gone quicker than a jumpy rabbit!

Now I'm curious. Do you guys tend to hunt down a specific piece, are you more of an impulse buyer, or are you more like me, somewhere in between?

Want to know what else is popular on the Lolita market right now? Check out the blogs below!

1 kommentar :

  1. Wow, that dress is gorgeous! I really love the hints of green, it's not really such a common color and I think a coord using that green for other details would be SO pretty!
    To answer your question, I don't really tend to hunt for specific pieces. The only print I absolutely KNEW I needed was Unico in Bloomland, and now that it's safely tucked away in my wardrobe I really just tend to scour the marketplace until something catches my eye. I find it much easier and more fun, plus I don't wear a lot of prints so I never know what's going to tickle my fancy!

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...